Main sampling modes in our software:
- Touch the side and the sample will play out in full
- Move through the sound file by pressing into and out of your Skoog
- Press & Hold (v. 1.2.0)
- The sample will play for as long as your a pressing and holding your Skoog
Different ways to import your samples:
- Dragging in individual samples
- Dragging samples one by one on to each side
- Dragging in a samples set
- Drag in a previously assigned set of samples (vice versa, you can drag in samples individually and save them as a samples set to be used later
- Record samples straight in
- Record your own sounds onto your Skoog with a microphone!
Watch this webinar session to learn about the Samples Tab in the Skoogmusic software.